When was Asteria Corporation established?
It was established in 1998 by HIRANO Yoichiro and KITAHARA Yoshiyuki.
What is Asteria’s Securities Identification Code?
It is 3853.
What are trading units of Asteria’s share?
The units are 100 shares.
Who is Asteria’s Shareholder Registry Administrator?
It is Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation (Click here for the details).
What is the total number of issued shares?
It is 17,491,265 shares.
When is Asteria’s fiscal year end?
It is in March 31st.
When is your financial result announcement?
We announce financial results every quarter (Click here for the schedule).
What’s the origin of the name of Asteria?
Tell me about your business.
What is XML?
Extensible Markup Language (XML) is a simple text-based format for representing structured information: data, documents, configuration and more. It was recommend by the World Wide Web Consortium’s (W3C) in 1998 and is one of the most widely-used formats for sharing structured information today.
- Consolidated Financial Results for the Three Months Ended June 30, 2023 (IFRS) (2023.08.09)
- FY2023 Q1 Financial Results Presentation(Summary slides) (2023.08.09)
- FY2023 Q1 Financial Results Presentation(Corporate profile) (2023.08.09)
- The 25th Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (2023.06.24)
- The 25th Full-Year Business Report (2023.06.27)
- Shared Research Inc. research report (2023.08.23)