(Product Line With a Focus on No-code)
No-code Data Integration Middleware “ASTERIA Warp”
Core product “ASTERIA Warp” has held the largest share of the domestic enterprise data integration software market (EAI/ESB) for the 16th straight year* and has been introduced by over 10,000 companies, mainly large and medium ones.
We offer a rich product lineup which integrates with cloud services.
For more information, visit https://www.asteria.com/jp/en/warp/feature/
*According to the “overview of software marketing in 2022– the EAI/ESB market edition” published by Techno Systems Research Co.
EAI/ESB stands for Enterprise Application Integration and Enterprise Service Bus, respectively, and is the enterprise data integration product category.
Business Negotiation Support App “Handbook X”
“Handbook X” was released in 2022, having fully remodeled “Handbook,” which was launched in 2009. As a business negotiation app, Handbook X allows users to register, view and share promotional content used in business negotiations.
Handbook/HandbookX, commands the largest share in the market for Mobile Content Management (MCM) in three categories*.
For more information, visit https://www.handbookx.com/en
*The three categories:
1. The share of the mobile content management market in terms of sales value by vendors in FY2021
Vendors with annual sales of 10 billion yen to less than 50 billion yen and those with annual sales of 1 billion yen to less than 10 billion yen
2. The share of the business use mobile content management market in terms of sales value by vendors in FY2021
Source : “ITR Market View : Unified Endpoint Management Market 2022” report published by ITR Corporation
3. The number of IDs shipped for SaaS and ASP MCM
Source : “The FY2022 edition of the outlook for the collaboration mobile management software market which supports hybrid work” report by Deloitte Tohmatsu MIC Research Institute Co.
No-code Mobile App Building Tool “Platio”
Platio is a cloud service which allows users to easily create and use mobile apps that fit specific tasks without coding. It has secured the largest market share in “the market for B2B no-code mobile app building tools” in three categories*.
For more information, visit https://plat.io/
*The three categories:
1. No.1 share in the SMB market : The number of companies that use a no-code app building tool by annual sales
2. No.1 share in app building tools that enable in-house production of apps : The number of companies that use a B2B no-code mobile app building tools and create apps internally
3. No.1 share in the service industry : The number of a no-code mobile app building tool adopted by a specific industry
Source : A survey on “the market for B2B no-code mobile app building tools” released in the 2023 February edition of the MIC IT Report published by Deloitte Tohmatsu MIC Research Institute Co.
AI-equipped IoT Integration Edgeware “Gravio”
Gravio is an AI/IoT integrated edge computing platform that can easily link data from general-purpose cameras and various sensors with various systems without coding.
For more information visit https://www.gravio.com/en
The design business is operated by strategic design consultancy This Place Limited headquartered in the U.K. Asteria acquired the company in 2017 as we expected that the focus of enterprise software would shift away from “functions” to “design” in the near future.
On the back of a rich track record and extensive experience in the U.S. and Europe, the company expanded into the Japanese market in November 2022.
For more information, visit https://www.thisplace.com/
Corporate Investment Business
The Corporate Investment Business is run by investment subsidiary Asteria Vision Fund Inc. (AVF), which was launched in the U.S. state of Texas in 2019.
AVF has the mission to invest in companies around the world which match the Asteria Group’s focus domains, the “4Ds” — Data, Device, Decentralized and Design, and accelerate the group’s growth strategy.
Asteria Vision FundⅠL.P. (AVF-I), a fund under AVF’s umbrella, has completed investments in six enterprises in Japan and abroad.
For more information, visit https://www.asteriavisionfund.com/
- Consolidated Financial Results for the Six Months Ended September 30, 2023 (IFRS) (2023-11-10)
- The 25th Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (2023-06-24)
- The 25th Full-Year Business Report (2023-06-27)
- Shared Research Inc. research report (2023-11-10)